- first and foremost a contract will be provided to you, this is in order to protect you the buyer and our company.
- we do not make cookie cutter arrangements, each arrangement is unique for each and everyone of our clients that is why we do not sell on ebay, etsy or other selling sights
-we can custom dye your flowers, without fear of running, or transfer of colour keeping the integrity of the flower
- real touch flowers can be but not always just as expensive as fresh flowers but the upside is the real touch flowers will last forever and no fear of allergies and perfect for destination weddings
- all real touch flowers are manufactured in China but not the same suppliers advertising to the general public and we source from various companies that we have used for years to get the best made flowers. You need to order your flowers well in advance so what you choose will be available, even though we do carry a large inventory.
- there are various names for real touch depending on what the manufacturer calls them, however do not be fooled by brand names as they are NOT the best quality for some flowers, i.e. "Floramatique" which is spongy and thick.
- BE AWARE that some Chinese direct sellers do not provide good quality flowers yet call them real touch. You need to be informed and educated on good product and bad. Many knock off companies in China are selling directly to the public and their product although labelled real touch are poorly made and not up
to the standards of a true real touch flower i.e. foam or their colours are not evenly distributed throughout the flower
- many online companies have jumped on the band wagon and are selling real touch bouquet and floral arrangements. Ask them for their credentials before committing yourself to buying their product.
Time and time again we have had clients send us their floral arrangements to be torn apart and re-done as the quality of work was horrendous and they paid for real touch flowers, that just weren't, or the designer was not a certified florist.
- not all flowers types are available in real touch, every year companies discontinue or add to their product line and sometimes change the design of the flower entirely.
- all flowers are priced differently i.e. a calla is not the same price as a rose, so we do not offer standard pricing, as each bouquet is unique.
- we do sell our individual stems for less money then some retail outlets as we buy in bulk and our inventory is mainly real touch flowers. We will sell individual stems to clients, minimum orders apply.
- shipping of flowers to clients is via Canada Post expedited, with insurance. Tracking numbers are provided. Rush deliveries overnight via courier are an extra charge.
- U.S. customers are responsible for any duty and taxes that may be assessed.
- all shipments are carefully packaged and arrive at your door ready for your event.
- if any damage has occurred in the shipping process, a claim can be made with pictures of damage to accompany the claim.
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have, do not hesitate to contact us.